|Florida Consulting LLC|
|an Architectural firm specializing in commercial roofing, waterproofing and exterior wall assemblies|
Jameson M. O'Donnell, AIA, NCARB, 724 554 8758
Michael S. Lechleitner, CSI, CCS, RCI, RRO, 814 659 9975
||1210 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh PA 15233 www.floridaconsultingllc.com|
|Our Company | Our Services | About Us | PDF Brochure|
• Visual assessments of installed assemblies including written reports, photographs, and recommendations for repairs or replacements.
• Core cuts (and repairs) to understand what components make up the existing roof assembly and their condition.
• Infrared imaging of installed assemblies - a nondestructive tool to measure moisture indicating compromised areas of the roofing system.
• Sampling of hazardous materials, such as asbestos.
• Budgets, life cycle cost analysis, and long range planning.
• Bid document preparation for public or private work for roof repairs, replacement, and hazardous material abatement.
• Design services for LEED friendly roofs.
• Architectural design to complement roofing projects, such as parapets and canopies.
• Construction Observations of work in progress to help ensure that work is being performed correctly to protect the building and roof warranty compliance.
|copyright Florida Consulting LLC|